|Hair color||Light brown|
|Powers and abilites||Smart|
|First appearance||The Brave Little Tailor|
|Played by||Gernot Duda|
He is fat, old king with light brown moustache and a goat's beard. He is dressed in red coat with yellow ends and green shirt under it. He also has golden necklace just like his daughter, but he has red gem in the middle. He also has a big crown on his head.
He is good, but challenges tailor to make more tasks to see if he is good enough for his daughter, princess Elisabeth.
- SimsalaGrimm: S01E01 - The Brave Little Tailor
- The Valiant Little Tailor (novel) by Brothers Grimm.
- A Book of Giants by Ruth Manning-Sanders.
- The Blue Fairy Book collection by Andrew Lang.
- Brave Little Tailor (Disney movie) as Gustav the giant.
- The Brave Little Tailor in Japanese tv series Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics.
Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child, an American tv series.